The Massachusetts Smokers' Helpline can help you quit!The Massachusetts Smokers’ Helpline is a FREE and confidential way to get support and information to help you quit smoking.
When you call, you’ll talk to a friendly quit coach. Your quit coach specializes in helping people quit smoking. You can ask questions about quitting and make a plan to help you quit.
Your quit coach can also:
- Tell you about medicines that can help you quit smoking
- Answer your questions about a quit-smoking medicine you are using
- Talk about little things you can change that will make quitting smoking easier
- Give you personalized, one-on-one counseling over the phone
- Talk with you about avoiding weight gain as you quit
- Talk with you about in-person support groups in your area
Studies show that the methods used by the Massachusetts Smokers’ Helpline really work, increasing your chances of quitting for good by 30%!
The Massachusetts Smokers’ Helpline is open for calls:
- Monday through Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- ...all other times, you can leave a message and tell us a good time to call you back.
Remember, you can call the Helpline back as often as you want as you quit smoking!
Spanish: 1-800-8-Déjalo (1-800-833-5256)
Other languages: 1-800-784-8669 to connect with interpreter service
If you prefer an online quitting option, try smokefree.gov for online guides, instant messaging with quit coaches, and more!
For quit tips by phone in English or Spanish, call the Quit Tips line at 1-800-9-GET-A-TIP (1-800-943-8284). A new tip every day!